Due to significantly increased torque in the low RPM-range, it’s possible to upshift to the next gear earlier. Your car uses most of its fuel during acceleration. Once you’ve reached the speed you want, you don’t use as much fuel. Please note that fuel economy always depends on factors such as:
1) Pay attention to the air pressure in your tires, and keep them inflated according to your manual.
2) Old tires often increase fuel consumption.
3) Drive smoothly at low RPM. Do not overload your engine unnecessarily.
4) Drive smoothly. Try to avoid aggressive driving.
5) Switch off your engine if you expect to idle for more than 2 minutes.
6) If you don’t use a bike rack or other mounts, take them off.
7) Take away all unnecessary things from your trunk. Having unnecessary weight in your vehicle wastes fuel, particularly during acceleration.
RSchip is an additional control unit which modifies the engine’s factory settings responsible for fuel injection and ignition timing in order to maximize power and torque. Values vary dynamically depending on the engine load.
RSchip is not a sensor signal modifier. Therefore, there is no risk of data disruption which could trigger the Check Engine light.
With this kind of chip-tuning, the engine protection programme is unaltered. There’s no risk of overloading individual engine components. The software running on your factory ECU is not overwritten. The top speed limitation (V-Max) is also remains unchanged.